CALL TO THE ANNUAL ALL-CHURCH MEETING
JANUARY 26, 2020
The members of The Congregational Church of Plainville, United Church of Christ, are hereby notified that an All-Church Meeting will be held on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. in Kelsey Hall, for the following purposes:
1. To review and accept the Annual Reports of the Church officers, committee chairpersons, and delegates;
2. To consider and approve the Proposed 2020 Annual Budget, as prepared by the Finance Committee and recommended by the Church Council as the Mission Plan for the Church;
3. To consider and approve the disposition of surplus or deficit funds for 2019, as recommended by the Finance Committee and reviewed by the Church Council;
4. To approve congregational goals for 2020, as recommended by the Church council;
5. To consider and approve Church officers, committee members and delegates, as recommended by the Vice-Moderator; and
6. To transact any other business proper to come before the meeting.
If church is cancelled that day due to inclement weather, the meeting will be postponed to February 2, 2020 if possible. Childcare will be provided.
By order of the Church Council,
Diana Drachenberg, Moderator